[Magdalen] the ironies of heading south

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:47:50 UTC 2015

Maybe no speed cameras, but once I was driving south somewhere after
Route 3 goes down to two lanes at Weymouth. Traffic was moving
faster than I would have liked. Suddenly a police helicopter swooped
over us, flying very low and against traffic. I thought the darned thing
was going to land on my roof!
-M