[Magdalen] An unusual experience

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 00:58:56 UTC 2015

Well, when you are next in Boston, you should visit the Ether Dome at Mass.
General (http://www.massgeneral.org/history/exhibits/etherdome/), which
dates to about the same time. It looks a bit like the place you visited,
although (if memory serves right), is somewhat larger.

Chad Wohlers
who, thanks to his son, is far too familiar with Mass. General,
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com