[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:36:48 UTC 2015

When these things come up, and come up they do here all the time, usually
the change isn't such a bad thing, but the manner in which it is done
provokes people's worst side.

Firing someone effective immediately is a pretty drastic action if what you
say is what's the motivation.  Usually firings effective immediately assume
bad feelings.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente