[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 09:18:58 UTC 2015

When chairs are clipped into rows, they are generally too close together
for comfort anyway.  There's no need for clamps and clips.  However, if the
chairs make uncomfortable noise and are not comfortable, they can be sold
on ebay. The high price for chairs is WELL worth the expenditure.  Of
course, if you have the proposed chair party(ies, until no longer needed),
the folks who sit in them will make that call.

Re the century-old pews, my spouse will not attend our old parish for any
function because we still have those wonderful old pews which were hideous
the day they were installed, and destroy a person's back.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente