[Magdalen] An unusual experience

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:57:31 UTC 2015

I've been to meetings in that space. It's pitched so steeply (so
the students could have an unobstructed view) I got vertigo!
And I don't usually have problems with heights. Also it becomes
obvious pretty quickly: men's derrieres in thr nineteenth century
were  very narrow.

Once the lighting in there was entirely natural. Now the hospital
has grown up around it, so, with the Stonehenge effect, there
are only a few times during the day when the sun floods everything.

The Ether Dome has a mummy. Someone brought it back from his
Grand Tour.
-M