[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 17 21:27:41 UTC 2015

On 17/01/2015 11:56, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> James, I love the idea of variety.  I will pass this along to the
> committee.  In the recent meeting, we joked about having some orange and
> purple chairs for Clemson fans, and garnet and black chairs for University
> of SC fans.

What about those who are fans of teams from other States?  I did hear of
one local authority committee meeting which was delayed because the
councillors sat in seats of the appropriate party colour and the mix of
chairs provided was wrong.  My view is that whatever party label
somebody stood for when they were elected once elected they are the
member for all in their electoral area, arguing on their behalf as
necessary.

Roger