[Magdalen] Fwd: Prayers...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:30:23 UTC 2015

You sent it on the 9th

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Marion Thompson* <marionwhitevale at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 9, 2015
Subject: [Magdalen] Prayers...
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org

I was knocked down by a car in the grocery store parking lot that turned
the corner too tight.  I didn't exactly slip on ice, just to clarify.
Thank goodness there was no real speed.  Funnily enough, yesterday was the
one year anniversary of my granddaughter  (16) suffering a more serious
concussion from the same sort of thing in Toronto.  I had a CAT scan when I
first was taken to hospital, kept in overnight and until a 24 hr later CAT
scan then was allowed to go home until I was called back in this morning
for an MRI, results being sent to my dr who isn't in this afternoon,  Just
great!  I can't drive until and unless the MRI says so.

Thanks for your prayers, folks.  Next Friday I have to drive out of town
for my divorce Case Conference.  It never rains but it pours!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....  I do try!