[Magdalen] did jesus exist

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:40:16 UTC 2015

 From my experience in a course _The search for the historical Jesus_
(OMG Pannenberg!) it seems that all that is known for sure is that a
fellow called Jesus was indeed crucified at that time.  The rest is
faith, i'nnit?  Including the Seminar fellows and their red print.  As
famous artist of the Arctic and commited Anglican, Doris MacArthur,
replied when asked at 90 yrs of age what she would think if, when she
got to heaven, she were to find Jesus didn't exist, said, "Well, it was
a wonderful way to live."  I was there when she said it.

Marion, a pilgrim ... today my sail I lift ....