[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 07:51:16 UTC 2015

I'm sure that common sense will provide a fine solution for that.  hats and
gloves can be put on one's pockets or sleeves.  A fedora just sits under
the chair.  I do this all the time and I'm not dead yet.
The BCP rests in your lap with the bulletin marking your place -- if you
even use a BCP at all.

I sit in rehearsal several times a week with folders with tons of music in
them, and I have no pockets to put anything into.  None of us has ever even
mentioned the matter, to my knowledge.

Chairs are not, of course, pushed hard against one another.  Economize some
other way without forcing chairs to be inappropriately close.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente