[Magdalen] list give arrival!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:08:15 UTC 2015

My listgive arrived while I was away in the frozen NE (USA) from Sally in
South Africa!  Three playful beaded animals!  Two smaller 3-D ones to live
on my bookshelf and a large flat Giraffe with hooks that may find a place in
my kitchen. Thank you Sally!  A fun find in the huge box of held-for-a-week
mail I found upon my return today.

I've been nursing a bad virus (not quite a cold, and if the flu - a mild
case) since hitting TX on Saturday night, and stayed with a friend until I
felt as though I could drive home this morning. I think I picked it up on my
last day on the east coast and it has not been fun, but not awful either,
TBTG.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com