[Magdalen] test

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:13:47 UTC 2015

Scott, my Annie and her Ben are coming home for a month.  They have to stay
in Chicago for three days while the ZA (South Africa, as they call her)
Consulate reissues their visas for another year.  Ben's employer, Black and
Veatch, is flying them home first class, and has set them up for three days
at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Nevertheless, I envy their lifestyle; it couldn't happen to a more
deserving young couple.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon