[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 04:34:12 UTC 2015

I have to chortle when I see these silly chairs that have some kind of
device to lock them to the chair next to them.  I would not return to such
a parish.  Chairs are intended to have distance between them.

Although most of them are hideous monstrosities that lack space and destroy
one's back, I'm sure that it is possible to make pews that are comfortable
to sit in.  We live in hope.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com