[Magdalen] Listgiv 2014

Capers Limehouse capers.limehouse at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 17:59:54 UTC 2015

Marion, I am so sorry. In the chaos around retiring, doing Christmas in in pieces between two cities and my back going out, I lost your card. I thought my lovely listgiv was from you, but wanted to check with Lynn who it turns out was away from the computer with the information about who went with whom. Lynn jet got back to that computer a day or so ago. Please know your gifts are a bright spot in what has been an interesting time. Probably will put the ornament in my study to lead me on this new journey.
Capers