[Magdalen] shattered iPhone screen advice...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:31:47 UTC 2015

new screen.... was told that if I locked it and they couldn't test the
camera and there was a problem there would be an additional charge to figure
out why camera might not be working correctly.... so I just gave it up and
left for an hour and now it's brand new looking, albeit not an 'apple'
screen but the one in use by all secondary market repairers.  It is soon to
be swaddled  it in a protective device a friend gave me last year but I
found too cumbersome several months ago.... before becoming 'experienced'.
Sheesh.

Lesson learned.

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com