[Magdalen] Diocese of Virginia 2015 Council Meeting

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:00:57 UTC 2015

It's hard to keep them all straight... and I've oft wondered what 'drove'
each diocese's decision to call it one or the other... suddenly realizing
that there is a bit of an edge to calling them Councils <gdr>

Lynn, in the land of the Dio of TX's Convention...

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck