[Magdalen] Diocese of Virginia 2015 Council Meeting

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:56:25 UTC 2015

Cady - it was good to see you VERY briefly.  I hope we have more chance to
catch up tomorrow or Saturday.  Living only a couple of miles away from the
site of our gathering means that I'm hanging out at home instead of there
at the Marriott, so not so much casual time there for me.

Is Vinnie on this list???  If so, I don't think I ever realized that.

I did not see Grace this evening either . . .but the reception room was so
warm that I didn't stick around long.  It is no fun trying to chat with
people with the sweat running down your back.  Maybe I've not made the
climate adjustment from New Hampshire to Virginia yet? (Except that I
regularly thought that buildings in NH were also heated too much - at least
my husband agrees with me about indoor temps.)

We start bright and early tomorrow, but I don't think voting on the
resolutions is until tomorrow afternoon.

Susan