[Magdalen] Saudi Arabia - prayers for implications

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 23 04:18:30 UTC 2015

The descendants of King Ibn Saud have inherited the monarchy for the last
60 years or so. Is the new king among the last of that generation? Who
would be the next in line from the next generation? It seems a bit more
complicated that the Royal Successoin in the UK. I believe his Royal
HIgness the Duc d'Anjou Louis XX was scheduled to attend  the Requiem for
Louis XVI at Eglise St Eugene (4 churches in Paris vie for my loyalty: St
Julien le Pauvre Melkite Cathoic, Notre Dame Cathedral, St. Eugene Gallican
Tridentine and Holy Trinity Russian Catholic. These four are enough to keep
in liturgically content. Don't think I could afford to live there in my
retirement but one can always dream. It's between Chicago, Seatlle,
Cambridge, New York, and Chimayo, NM, or just staying in town at the
Georgian Terrace.. I always said I had a vocation to be a prince-bishop (g))

Joe