[Magdalen] One step forward, two giant leaps back - the English Episcopate - What is in Kelvin's Head?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:24:50 UTC 2015

I recall visiting a small but very alive parish in Cranberry Township, near
Pittsburgh, dealing with affairs following my Mother in Laws move to that
area.
I was always just aware of being in a nice unpretentious Episcopal Church,
among great people, even though we were at that point about to see them
walk away.  Only at one time was anything said to even imply that there was
any unpleasantness.
I recall the rector mentioning that one of their own, a very pleasant young
woman, was in the last steps of the process of getting ordained.  So there
obviously was no problem there with ordaining women. I did not have an
opportunity to ask any further questions.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente