[Magdalen] Diocese of Virginia 2015 Council Meeting

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:51:51 UTC 2015

Hey, Cady!
Sorry about the typo in my last note--hope it at least gave you a chuckle!

If there is a slave trail in Alabama, I doubt that it would be on the diocesan website; the one in Richmond certainly isn't!
And the one I mentioned in Liverpool isn't the same kind of trail, since they wouldn't have been marched long distances from the ships. Theirs is more of a guided tour showing how Liverpool benefited from the trade, who some of the most prosperous traders were, how it supported the Civil War financially, and that kind of thing. Then there is the slavery museum down at Merseyside that is very painful to visit.