[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:41:54 UTC 2015

Another thing to consider Grace is not eating bread or flour that contains
bromides as they play a part in one's diet and health... they block many
essential minerals from being absorbed by the body and also cause other
issues on their own... lots of stuff if you google.

Most bleached flowers and most bread - even lovely bakery bread, and
artisanal bread contains bromides because they help the bread rise more
easily, quickly and uniformly and are usually in the flour the bakers buy.
If you see the words 'dough conditioner' the bread or dough item has
bromides

Of interest is that CA is starting to not permit them in many food stuffs
and the UK, Canada and other European countries have banned them in many
foodstuffs long ago.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/554803-food-additives-bromine-and-thyroid-disorder/http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/05/another-poison-hiding-in-your-environment.aspx

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com