[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jan 27 17:10:44 UTC 2015

I eat NO sugar (or other sweeteners) and NO flour (including whole grain,
spelt, rice or potato flour, etc.).  It's not that hard to do, and within a
couple of weeks, the cravings for those things are gone.  I feel so much
better, no stiff, sore joints (except my right (mouse) hand), much more
energy, and the weight loss is nice, too (15 pounds since Thanksgiving).
Just read the labels and give up the grains, as well as the sugar.  Watch
sneaky stuff like tomato sauce (yes, canned tomato sauce!) and other
stuff.  Vigilant label-reading is essential.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu