[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:50:33 UTC 2015

You could also go paleo, which is not really as bad as it sounds if you
don't follow the doctrinaire paleo folks but instead go with people like
Michelle Tam (Nom Nom Paleo) who in addition to being common sense is
really funny, or the people who do the blogs Stupid Easy Paleo and My Heart
Beets. I've realized that our diet is a sort of modified paleo in that we
don't go whole hog and do eat things like brown rice on occasion (brown
basmati is amazing!) and we don't do weird stuff like caulifower crust
pizza, and we don't do sweeteners like honey or agave like paleo does, and
we do like our plain yogurt, but otherwise we're fairly much off in that
direction. We do use some almond and coconut flour on occasion and rarely
we have "sandwich thins" (whole grain) with a burger, or gluten-free wraps.

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com