[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:11:06 UTC 2015

I'm pretty sure mine is a Paderno. I can't locate the owner's manual at the
moment and it isn't marked on the body, but IIRC it was the best reviewed
for the price so I bought it. I use the blade that makes spaghetti strands
and the one that makes flat "noodles" the most. It is a bit bulky to store
(about the siize of a shoebox) but worth it.