[Magdalen] Winter Blahs.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 17:45:04 UTC 2015

Don't feel too bad - it was -18F here last night. The wood stove is
struggling to get the temperature up above 65.

And, after snow tomorrow, it's not due to get over 10F for nearly a week.
Which is cold, even for here (normal highs are low 20's).

Meanwhile, listening to Blossom Dearie sing "It Might as Well Be Spring" (in
French)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com