[Magdalen] Winter Blahs.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:42:35 UTC 2015

You really must go there! Stay off Captiva, though, except for the
requisite trip to The Mucky Duck to see the sun set and have dinner. On
Captiva the people who live in the mansions manicure their palm
trees.....well, actually, they let Jesus do it (that's a joke--Jesus
Hernandez is the biggest landscaper on the islands).