[Magdalen] Bishop, please resign

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Fri Jan 30 00:44:56 UTC 2015

I’m not one of those who buys into the ontological argument.  I think ordained orders are a mantle laid across the shoulders of the cleric and represents the Church recognizing who they are, not unlike Elijah removing his mantle and placing it on the shoulders of Elisha.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net