[Magdalen] Winter Blahs.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jan 30 17:02:44 UTC 2015

Next week we're going to Miami.  Any hints on what to do, where to eat,
etc.?  We'll take the hop-off-hop-on city tour, of course, and I definitely
want to see Little Havana, and maybe Little Haiti.  I saw a tour to Key
Biscayne available.  We won't have a car, are staying in an art-deco hotel
on Ocean Blvd. (Ave.?) in South Beach.  Can't wait.  Packing my bathing
suit RIGHT NOW.  Snowing here, and COLD.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu