[Magdalen] Winter Boredom not food

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:25:20 UTC 2015

Very cool. I went to see the Richmond Kickers a few times when I lived
there. It was enjoyable but a pain to get there as they played in an
inconvenient place. I enjoy soccer at just about any level from the little
kiddos (what my SIL called "Brownian motion with a ball") to the pros.
Daughter and I had a blast last year during World Cup.