[Magdalen] Winter Blahs.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:09:27 UTC 2015

That reminds me of an old Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. The little boy Calvin
is playing with Hobbes, his imaginary friend who is also his stuffed toy
tiger.

Calvin says, "I wonder where we go when we die."
Hobbes, the tiger, responds, "Pittsburgh."
Calvin: "You mean if we're good or if we're bad?"

Having met while in school in Pittsburgh, we thought that was hysterical.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente