[Magdalen] Winter Boredom

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 21:07:01 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/30/2015 2:55:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

I too  love lamb chops but have noticed lately that lamb doesn't taste like
lamb  any more... anyone else have this  reaction?
Lynn>>>
One of the local Midwestern steakhouses where I lived for 20 years
(Eau Claire, WI) had a lovely special "mixed grill" with a pork chop,
a lamb chop, several strips of thick-sliced bacon and a small filet  mignon.
It was delicious, and the lamb chop was just the right touch.

Now, 30 years later, all the steakhouses in that region have closed -
all five of them.  I don't know what's happening to the restaurant
business,
but I fear that big chains are putting shuttering them.

David Strang.