[Magdalen] Winter Boredom

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 02:20:21 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/30/2015 9:15:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

But  now she'll have to re-jigger her budget to create enough spare change
spoil the child madly, like all good  grandmas.>>>>

And grandpas.

Our budge is just beginning to recover from the Christmas season which  sees
a considerable draw-down for the three grand-daughters.  It used to  be
American Family Dolls (which were not cheap either), but we've moved  on
to checks which college age girls find best.

David Strang.