[Magdalen] Are we down?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 14:19:18 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/31/2015 9:02:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
llaug at twcny.rr.com writes:

I'm at  home right here in Syracuse where it's below zero  F.>>>

Down I-81 near Hazleton, PA its 7 F with a high today of 25 F.

As to the Superbowl, I just couldn't be less interested.

If, by chance, one of the teams happened to be the Packers, I might
be persuaded to tune in from time to time, but otherwise I'll  probably
be re-reading my new copy of Curtis' "The Vegetation of Wisconsin"
which is surprisingly well written and entertaining for a scientific
tome.

In any case, there is no party or party shopping here.

Seattle and New England?   Quel ennui!

David Strang - In the Poconos of Pennsylvania.