[Magdalen] Interesting schedule from 1969 at Pittsburgh Cathedral

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:10:55 UTC 2015

I was searching Google's archive of digitized newspapers for something
and ran across a display ad from 1969 for Trinity Cathedral,
Pittsburgh, which included this:

DAILY SERVICES
11:45 a.m. - Morning Prayer
12:05 p.m. - Holy Communion
12:35 p.m. - Evening Prayer

I guess you could get a whole liturgical day "done" on your lunch hour? :)

The only thing I've seen that's similar is at St. Mary Magdalene,
Toronto, where on Sundays you can attend Morning Prayer at 10:30, then
Solemn Mass at 11, then go have coffee or sherry and come back into
the church for Evening Prayer at 1:15.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA