[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:52:40 UTC 2015

I don't watch much TV. If it's on at all (for white noise, generally),
it's on MSNBC until I can't stand hearing the same story for the third
hour in a row. I thought 24-hour news was going to give us the in-depth
stories that couldn't be covered in a 22-minute newscast. Ha! on me.

I have enjoyed Modern Family since its premier, but on abc.com or Hulu.
I'll make a note to not invite Jay to come watch whatever nutty show
entertains me as I lay dying. <wink>

Peace,
Jo