[Magdalen] A Note Re CofE and TEC History

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:51:31 UTC 2015

Sometimes it's best to cut your losses, shake the dust off your sandals,
and depart without a backward glance. It sounds like the local church is a
thoroughly toxic atmosphere and it was obviously damaging to your
relationship with the church at large. Godspeed, my sister, and may you
find a better home elsewhere.