[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:57:53 UTC 2015

I watch almost no over the air TV since Law & Order stopped making new
shows.. PBS on Sunday evenings.   I watch sports, especially soccer, tennis
and NCAA basketball.  I can hardly wait until the start of the Tour de
France.  I watch some cooking shows and a few shows on HGTV. And of course
MSNBC.  But I seldom turn it on because when it starts, I somehow cannot
turn it off, except in the morning with Joe whoever.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan