[Magdalen] Some regrets

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:21:50 UTC 2015

Thinking of you tonight, with prayers for you and Marcy.
There are many different ways that 'taking care of ourselves' seems to be
the opposite of what we 'should do', but it is often what we must do, to
stay the course.  May your time away bring you strength for this journey.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck