[Magdalen] A Note Re CofE and TEC History

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:15:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Molly Wolf <lupa at kos.net> wrote:
> Scott, I've tried not to name-call, and I want to make it clear that I'm actually very fond of my former fellow-parishioners.  That affection kept me stuck to the place until the Late Unpleasantness with the warden and rector finally knocked me loose.

I'm feeling better now, and never had issues with what you wrote,
Molly (other than the issue of joining you in feeling bad about the
dysfunctional parish...and I don't know the half of it; you're the one
who got to experience it). Labels applied later in the thread ("dead,"
"frozen chosen") seemed like name-calling to me, and I thought I
should pipe up about that. I'm over my issue now and recognize that
it's a personal thing of mine.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA