[Magdalen] Happy Canada Day

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:33:59 UTC 2015

Tom Mulcair, the NDP head, and Justin Trudeau, the Liberal.  So, yes.
Of the two, the rising tide appears to be favouring Mulcair and NDP at
the moment, but there's a long time to go.   Harper is a Bad Man who is
wrecking our wonderful country as he reshapes our institutions and,
well, democracy to suit his own political philosopy, and I think ever
more people are disenchanted for a million good reasons.

Marion, a pilgrim