[Magdalen] Feeling very grown-up

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:16:36 UTC 2015

Well, my selling agent knows a fellow who has an antique/what
-have-you-got store to the east.  He came by on Tuesday evening and left
with a corner cabinet and will return for the Big Piece.  Left money and
will leave even more money when he returns.  He had a big ring of keys
and solved the mystery of what was in the long-locked cupboard at the
bottom of the cabinet.  LOL, a drop-side toaster from my youth and the
missing-a-handle metal tray it sat on.  What a hoot!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....