[Magdalen] Is it okay to grant a person their wish to die when they are not terminally ill?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:28:09 UTC 2015

Two completely different matters are conflated here.

The one question is whether it is okay to grant a person their wish to die
when they are not terminally ill.

I would assume that since it is not for me to okay another's decision in
the first place, this is not my business.

This is not in the subject heading,a nd we would need to start a new thread
for it.
James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford