[Magdalen] 239th year since the birth of the United States of America as a nation

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:53:52 UTC 2015

From article - Our greatest need today is not to make America a Christian  nation, but to help America be a nation of Christians (Matthew 28:18-20).

To that I would add that many non Christians and agnostic or atheists have behavior that aligns with what IS Christian behavior but short of ascent to Christ and or God and that is right up there as the same for me. Too many who identify as Christian are not contributing those ideals to American society today

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone