[Magdalen] Sect?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:25:38 UTC 2015

I'm aware of the meaning of sect Martin. It is possible that that subtle inference was chosen intentionally for the article as it seems a deliberate choice. Huff Post is not ignorant in matters of religion. I'm sure there is buzz elsewhere on this word choice.
Huff Post has often published writings from the more progressive, shall we say, authors and often clergy in TEC so we may even hear there from some of them on this headline.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone