[Magdalen] 239th year since the birth of the United States of America as ...

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Jul 3 21:23:44 UTC 2015

>Where do they find these goons?

The idea that RCs were not Christians was common among my conservative Dutch
Reformed. They weren't too sure of Episcopalians, either.

Though invited, some didn’t show up for my parent's wedding because (a) it was
in a *Lutheran** Church so they didn’t think it a real wedding, plus that my Dad
was Divorced,which made the whole thing anathema.

These are the same cousins who avoided anything but "Godly pursuits" on Sunday.

Nowadays, they even watch Football and Baseball Games on TV on Sundays, and have
even been known to go out to a restaurant for Sunday Dinner!

Cheers,
Jim