[Magdalen] If I stood up and put weight on the legs, the cramps went away immediately.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:12:12 UTC 2015

I remember when Rege Cordic invented the name Frothingslosh -- the Pale,
Stale Ale.  The beer with the head on the bottom.

For Rege, it was just another day at the office.  He was always coming up
with zany skits that he got kids from Carnegie Tech to dramatize, and it
made him a sort of legend around the western Pennsylvania region.

He loved to lampoon advertisements and TV shows.

There is a site where a devotee has put up recordings of his skits.  I
don't think he ever expected the wild hit Frothingslosh made, and continues
to make today.

Rege was on KDKA radio from 6AM to 10AM and during that time, people were
just arising from slumber, and thought the most horrible humor was
first-rate. This, it turned out, was where Rege had a sort of Golden Touch.
 (Or brown, if you wish)

I was delighted to find this article in wiki on Rege.  He was truly one of
a kind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regis_Cordic

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford