[Magdalen] Baby Prayers

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:17:38 UTC 2015

My daughter just had her first baby...a little girl, Katelyn. She was born
in a rush and seemed fine but did not nurse well.
At home, after the nurse suggested trying a bit of formula to get her
started she had some kind of episode where she just went totally limp.
We rushed her to the ER. She was fine but kept for observation overbite and
discharged. She is eating fine, but at one week has not started to gain her
weight back. The doc saw today and will see again in one week to keep close
eye on her til weight gain is there.

My anxieties are sky high over this little one and her parents.......I
really need to find some calm.

Prayers requested mostly for this little one to prosper and this grandma to
calm down!
Marilyn