[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:43:10 UTC 2015

Someone definitely messed with the harmonies in the new one. Fortunately
most of them don't clash with the ones I learned singing in Episcopal
choirs and know by heart, so I just sing mine. And some of the cr** that's
in there.....well, let's just say I will NOT sing anything to the tune of
"Barbara Allen". I just can't.