[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:44:50 UTC 2015

I do think that the format and expense involved with new publications will also be a huge part of any revision conversation.

Regarding front cover info I would fervently hope some kind of USA identifier would be present next time as the "title" The Book of Common Prayer was never the U.S. Church's title to begin with.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone