[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jul 4 21:48:01 UTC 2015

Uh, "The Rite Stuff," put out by Church Publishing, already allows this.
Most places use it to print leaflets each week; but it could be used to
print seasonal booklets that could be assembled, stapled, and used for
several years.  Yes, it's $600 (for the first copy -- if you have older
editions, it's much cheaper); but a church could spend the $600, and never
have to buy books or hymnals again.  And people love the booklets printed
out, rather than having to leaf back and forth through the BCP.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu