[Magdalen] Grammar Nightmare.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:01:12 UTC 2015

It is not helped by the fact that one cannot hear the difference between
these words a lot of the time, so the use undoubtedly has dropped out for
that reason as well.

It's making things consistent, since me does not change, nor do most of the
other words.  If the words were different enough to be distinctive it would
not be quite so pointless.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford